ESAB is hiring Business Analyst for their Global Shared Services in Chennai.
Location : Ambattur - Chennai
Reporting to : CIO in India & Business Data Manager in Sweden
Qualification : M.S or M.B.A
Experience : 6 - 10 Years
If worked with IT department / Sales regions (contacts for business data) / Commercial controlling and analytics team will be an advantage.
Position Description :-
The Business Data Analyst works with very large data sets most often form the Data Warehouse and will work with data integrity and governance to ensure best possible data consistency and alignment with official data.
- Timely and accurate internal reporting.
- One off tasks (analysis on request and projects).
- Maintaining standardised processes for data integrity and governance.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours: -
- Experience in working with large data sets.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel and Access(database).
- Systematic and well structured.
- Good command of English Language.
- Ability to translate complex matters into easy to understand information.
- Ability to develop and sustain solid working relationships at all levels of the organisations.
- Efficient communicator written as well as verbal, fact based.
- Monthly update of base data information (from the Data Warehouse).
- Support the development of how we handle data (databases, data structures, etc).
- Support development of standardised processes for governanace of data quality.
- Work with the regions for continuous improvement of data quality form local ERP systems sent to the Data Warehouse.
- Support the Business Data Manager, Product managers and other functions with data packages and analysis requests.
If you feel that you are strong enough on these skills, please share me your resume on Selvameena.S@esab.co.in
ESAB TA Team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time