ESAB is hiring
Title - Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location - Ambattur, Chennai
Vacancy - 2
Qualification - B.Tech Chemical Engineering /
B.Tech Bio Technology /
Experience - Freshers only
- Collecting Regulatory & other Technical informations guiding the SDS author function.
- Continuous monitoring of Regulatory changes and other liaise functions in all global regulations.
- Checking that authors/team have all the required informations, directive, limits and guidelines.
- Resolving queries directly with the author/team e.g. Regulations, Exposure, country specific changes etc.
- Producing or working to the team workflow and ensure consistency in data/informations/references shared.
- Maintaining awareness of regulatory changes or guideline modifications or phrase modifications, to safeguard they're appropriate for the associate in authoring SDS
- Establish and maintain the organization, timelines and objectives for the data gathering towards SDS documentation, which in order supports other associates, and external vendors where needed.
- Continually improve and document the structure and system for such tasks.
- Deliver Regulatory & Technical information of high quality.
- Allow/expect constructive review of some documentation by other associates working closely in ESAB in the name of accuracy, standardization and quality control.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualification:
- Freshers in Chemical/ Bio Technology/ Metallurgy Bachelor degree.
- Good Technical knowledge in the subject, which can be met by degree in any related courses or practical experience closely related to this role.
- Knowledge of global or safety regulations in moderate detail is an added advantage.
- Must have strong communication ability in English, both written and spoken.
- Using Excel, Word and Power Point daily. Understand translation and their deliverables.
- High technical interest and satisfaction from doing practical work.
- Able to share information and experience with others.
- Customer focus
- Delivering Results
- Change and Innovation
- Team Player
- Working with Integrity
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshers grab this opportunity.
ESAB TA Team.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time